Who loves the rain? What is the craziest thing you have ever done out in the rain?

• I love the rain!
    64% (9)65% (11)65% (20)Vote
  • I wish the rain would go away...
    14% (2)6% (1)10% (3)Vote
  • Rain makes me feel kinda frisky ;)
    22% (3)29% (5)25% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|14

Most Helpful Girl

• I had my first kiss with my boyfriend in the rain.

We were high in the trees on a canopy walk, with thunder, lightening, and hard rain swirling around as we first locked lips.

It was unforgettable.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Well, I have ridden a bike in the rain. But I have also ridden a bike in the snow. If you think a car can slide in the snow, try a bike. Wow!

1|0
    0|0
  • Being irish - You have to love the rain - Can't recall anything too crazy

2|1
    0|0
  • I've lived nearly my entire adult life in Wales. Everything you do outside is done in the rain. Including outdoor nookie.

1|0
    0|0
  • Who can stop da rain?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a huge rain fan, but I've had sex in the rain and that was a lot of fun! If I got that with every storm then I'd LOVE the rain. Haha!

1|0
    0|0
  • i think i was just chilling in the rain. like i was just drifting in the pool then i just laid down on the bench and relaxed.

0|0
    0|0
  • When we were younger we would run and slide in the rain and mud. Playing rugby and swimming are rain favourites.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love rain, I love staring at it. This was also taken when I was in the rain!
    Anyway, the craziest thing I've done was hopping on my bike when it rained like crazy, like I was soaked as if I jumped into a pool

1|0
    0|0
  • Rain can be very erotic.

1|0
    0|0
  • I kissed my girlfriend in the rain and my little sister saw... She told my mom... **** you rain...

1|0
    0|0
  • I went outside jogging in the rain.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the rain, I live in a dry area so anytime it rains it is a good thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Ride a bike. This was on dirt and gravel roads so I was riding though the mud.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it, messes with my hair do! lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• i love rain.. i love to ride a bike in rain.. and swinging.. it is just one of the best feelings in the world..
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...3be4cda072.jpg
    e-nidhi.com/.../swing.jpg

2|0
    0|0
  • I love the rain. I think it would be fun to have sex in it, but all I've done is dance.

1|1
    0|0
  • I love the rain. Craziest thing I've done is stay outside in it under a tree while I wasn't getting too wet, all around me all I saw was severe thunderstorms and rain falling like crazy...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of it. Hmm.. craziest thing I've ever done out in the rain would be dancing and singing (with no music on) while with my friends. It was fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I like to run in the rain. When you are soaked, the hot shower afterwards is lovely. It depends on my mood. Running in the rain helps destressing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dance... lol not that crazy

0|0
    0|0