Did you ever cheated (no not on a boyfriend/girlfriend) at a test/exam?

How? Do u have a good trick?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, when i was 14. We had a Maths test. One guy was brilliant at maths so he wrote the answers on a piece of paper, it was secretly handed around the entire class. This guy got 98% on his test, needless to say so did the rest of us haha

What Girls Said 6

• nope.. never did..

• I guess... I usually know everything for a test/exam but I need small hints or keywords to remember them. xD I forget things easily. :(

• No, but I always helped my great great so much great friends to pass in tests.
    And whenever I needed help, I didn't even need to ask, they were the ones to help me...
    Do you need help to cheat?

• I didn't have to cheat

• No, I haven't.

• Yes I have. I think everyone has cheated at least once in their lives.

What Guys Said 6

• I have this photographic memory , had it from a young age. What I do is when I know a test is there I'll just look at the revision a day before for 20mins, and go do something, then go over for another 20mins and leave it. The day of the exam, half an hour before I look at it again and I would memorise it. So just go into the exam and its there. That's my cheat haha, do nothing and just do revision. Bad way of doing things but it works for me

• Really depends on the test, no?

There's the classic, writing on the inside of your arm. The more technical but becoming popular, replacing a soda label with tiny information bits. I even made a small stick of paper that I put up my sleeve and slid out slightly to peek at the answers. Of course, if you can leave the room, your smartphone will hold everything you could want...

• No I have never cheated in an exam

• Yes, I wrote the whole History lesson in Russian letters in my desk and the teacher didn't understand it so I got an A.

• In my school, most of the test are as following:
    1. Teacher leaves class for a moment.
    2. Whole class starts helping each other out in questions they don't understand.
    3. In the end, it becomes more of a group work rather than some kind of test.

• I did, plenty of times, never got caught