What does this quote mean? "Even though I'm the king in the game of chess, my queen is still the main player"?

Most Helpful Guy

• Remember, the king can move whichever way he wants but he's limited in how many spaces (1) he can move at once. The queen can move on any direction in as many spaces as she wants as long as nothing is blocking her (she's not a knight). She basically controls everything

What Girls Said 3

• It's referring to a relationship and it's basically saying you out your girlfriend before all else

• sounds kinda nerdy...

• The King is worthless compared to the Queen. The Queen is made to protect the king and it is objectively the strongest piece in the chess game.

What Guys Said 5

• The king is the top dog, the most important. Losing the king is losing the game. But the queen has far more power. She can sail across the whole board in any direction and can even be sacrificed without losing the game.

• The king may look the strongest but is actually the weakest piece in a chess game.

• king's just a pawn :(

• I imagine that it points to the fact that the Queen is the most powerful piece on the chess board.

• The king is a worthless piece in the game and you have to protect it. The Queen is the piece that can do the most.