Let's see what others think about your country. Are you in?

1. Comment your state/country.
2. Comment 1 thing you like and 1 thing you dislike about others state/country.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. England.
    2. I like that most of the world seems to like us? Mostly because of the accent but oh well. And I dislike how much Islamophobia we have here.

What Guys Said 2

• Ireland
    Its natural beauty
    Its politicians are idiots

• 1. Hungary.
    2. Those fucker mothercolony on planet Mars: They left us here back behind when we settled down to Europe , allegedly for a temporary time. Now we had to steal poor Finns' and Estonians' language and walk in Slavic bros bodies to look like a human. Duhh, ignorant band.

What Girls Said 5

• 1. UK
    2. I like America's scenery, their weather and houses. I dislike all the crime they have and guns being legal.

• Scotland, I like the tradition of lads wearing kilts and bagpipes but I dislike haggis.

• 1. Switzerland
    2. I like the mountains and the nature, but I don't like that the stores close so damn early.

• 1. Rhode Island, USA
    2. Thing I like: Um... I don't know. I guess the beaches? Thing I don't like: there's barely anything to do

• India.
    I love the cultural diversity, Historical places.
    I hate corruption.