I'm 18 and I have goals?

Hello all I have goals, but I think I'm addicted to working.

I usually stay up at night to work for my internet marketing and yeah I usually on fridays I go out to parties etc.. :)

- For first I Want to sell 10 XY products.
- Build a company XY
- Want to build house near beach
- Want to skydive that's my dream.
- If, one day I'll be good enough I want to teach people about internet marketing. I know there are a lot of fake gurus.

I didn't make almost any money over internet so far. Actually I'm in negative cash "flow" :)
What do you think?

+ Actually I'm doing that from age 15, I started with graphic design. Get some income from that, but I find internet marketing better.

Most Helpful Girl

• Good for you. A good work ethic will get you far - just make sure your negative cash flow isn't too high and make sure you don't take so many risks you can't recuperate if things go wrong. good for you!!! Congratulations.

• thanks... Hope I'll suceed but I think I'm little too much on that haha :) I like to go out, party, but sometimes I just can't pull off I mean I love working.

What Girls Said 2

• Good for you. I admire people who have great ambitions.

• Nothing wrong with always working

What Guys Said 5

• I dig it! Good to know that you have a plan. If you go out on the weekends that is a good mix of work 'n play. Also, your goal should to be to break even the first year; profit comes later.

What exactly are you trying to sell? I'm intrigued.

• Hey thanks, I don't want to tell what kind of product I want to sell. But I can help you if you have some questions for sure. For example if you want to know how to start etc...

• Nothing wrong with being goal orientated

• Keep at it. You'll get there

• lol... i teach digital marketing, and i am not fake.

but good goals nonetheless.

• Go get 'em tiger!

• thanks! Sometimes I feel like giving up. But damn from age 15 I learnt so many new things. I get my first job alone at age of 15 or 16. I was so happy haha. Can't forget that feeling. But that was a graphic designer.

Now I'm more in internet marketing and competition is here high, too.