Advice for going to jail?

I have to go to jail for 7 days for not completeing community service. Anyone been to jail can give me advice?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Well, I've never been to jail but I know a few people that have. Just make sure to follow ALL the rules, because cops won't go easy on you in there. Also, just try to mind your own business and don't mess with anyone. Just be glad it's only 7 days and you'll probably be fine. Good luck!

• Why on earth would you not complete your community service for 7 days? Smh..
    I'm sorry you have to go through this but still

• umm.. have fun.. or make new friends? it is possible right?

• Don't drop the soap whatever you do!

• Never been to jail but I ever did, my strategy would be to be extremely cool, calm, & relaxed, OR go psycho & make everyone scared of me.

• Trust no one.
    Always watch your back.
    Careful what you say.
    Always sleep with your back towards the wall.

• Just watch the show Beyond Scared Straight on netfilx for advice lol

• All I know about jail is from beyond scared straight 😳

• I never knew about people going jail due to this but all I would say is stay away from the frustrated jail mates.

• A great lawyer to avoid it :)

This WAS me in the past, more than once.
    .

What Guys Said 11

• You're going to jail, not prison. There is a huge difference. So totally ignore all the prison stuff you've heard about.

Just go and chill for a week. It's not going to be a big deal. For a week, you'll eat, take a lot of naps, wait for time to eat again, take more naps, talk to other guys who will just be normal people, play cards, sleep, wake up and do it again.

The food might taste like shit, or it might actually be pretty good. Some of the best hamburgers I ever ate were in jail. The coffee always sucks though because they make about 50 gallons and keep reheating it.

There might not even be anyone else there.

• Watch the movie "Get Hard"

• Hear's the proper way to pick up your soap if you happen to drop it.
    weknowmemes.com/.../...-pick-up-soap-in-prison.jpg

• You going to get a tail beating from the inmates. That is mandatory. I would say be someone punk for protection or be real cool with a gang for protection. Show no weakness, hardened criminals can tell. Also the guards are worst that the prisoners remember that. -Beyond scared strait.

• Well, besides not pissing anyone off like other people already told you, I wouldn't know what to say. If you're only staying seven days, maybe you can escape the harrassment.

Would you mind sending me a PM after you get out? There are so many rumors about jail that I would like to know what does really happen there.

• Don't drop the soap.
    Put on a tough guy act if someone steps on your shoes, step back on theirs.

• Courtesy flush when you shit otherwise you will get your arse beat.

• Also try not to fart in the cell with your cellmate because you will get your arse beat.

• haha... loser.

• Be respectful, try not to be in secluded areas alone, don't piss anyone off.

• What country?

• I've never been to jail... But don't pick up the soap