How often do you have close calls when driving?

It seems like it sure is hectic on the road... yesterday another guy almost smashed into me before thankfully stopping himself.

Do you find yourself having close calls every so often?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I've almost crashed a couple of times. Maybe once every few months. Most recent one was last week. I went behind a fenced off area to make space for a guy in a large pickup to go by, but he waved for me to go. I had to reverse a bit to go around this one pole, but I forgot to check behind me and almost crashed into the silent hybrid car behind me. Luckily he was fast at honking, he was kind of wedging me in a tight space. I'm usually pretty strict about road safety, like checking my blind spot for cyclists before turning right even though I never see cyclists in my town. But that 1% of the time that I mess up is enough to spook me.

What Guys Said 4

• when I drive, like none. when I ride... hmm... not that many actually lol. none lately anyways.

• Yeah some moron came onto the roundabout before id even left it today. I couldnt believe they werent going to stop, they just kept going. I looked back in disgust. If id had to brake for any reason they would have gone straight into the back of my car. I've already had a crash this year and im not gonna lie that was my fault but if theyd caused me to have another car written off i would have got every single penny i could off their insurance company

• I have been ver lucky - Fingers firmly crossed

• I've had a few here and there. Mainly seems to happen on roundabouts

What Girls Said 4

• I drive in a city full of seniors. Every time I drive here I feel like I'm taking my life in my hands.

• I hate the way people drive around where I live. So I just try to be aware of them. As long as I'm not driving like an asshole that's one less asshole on the road👍

• Every so often yeah, like every few months

• Maybe once every few years. I'm a safe driver and always keep my distance