Monsanto wants you?

So say monsanto is offering you 20k more a year to do you same job except for them. Do you take the money. Im pretty sure im going to.

I took rhe job but not before I squeezed another ten k out of them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably. It's hard to fight the machine when you have no money to put in the machine. Unless the 20k is only a small proportion of what you're earning now. Like... 3%. Will that 3% continue to be more than what you would have made without them or will it eat into your profits later?

• No ita more like 25% its a big chunk.

• For working for them. No if anything it would open opportunity.

• I would try it. It's not like you can't use the money to go to school and switch careers if nothing else.

What Girls Said 2

• I have no idea what Monsanto could want with me. But if they're offering me $20,000, it must be so illegal.

• Lol no they are offering me 120k and its not illegal at all.

• Botany lol the one class on plants I took I got my degrees in biochemistry.

• Ahhhh, well that's why Monsanto wants you. You can aid them. I would be pretty useless at the moment, unless they got back to me in a few years to research possible side effects to livestock/companion animals.

• Run away... monsanto is a horrible company. all i can think about is GMOs

• Whats wrong with gmos.

• yeah cause companies like monsanto don't do long term studies that will allow the results that proves they do harm our foods. Trust me it will be proven, there's countries that used monsanto products and said it's garbage it killed all their natural plants and was useless. They burned all their plants and started from scratch the right way of planting. I'm done with this you have your opinion and you're entitled to that and I have my opinion. Good luck with your job

• Do you even know what gmos are.

What Guys Said 3

• Sure. Work for them and constantly sabotage shit on a small level. Get your kicks and BURN DOWN THE CORRUPT SYSTEM.

Better yet, get a flash drive and download all their documents to release for journalists.

SNOWDEN 2.0, BITCHES

• Well why. They are not as bad as people think.

• Yeah, they're not all bad. But I disagree with a lot of what they stand for/do.

• Just be sure they're not asking for your soul in return.

• Damn right I would even if I don't agree with what they are doing