Who Threw The Piece Of Wood?

OK, imagine you're with a 'good' friend of yours and you guys are talking, he suddenly says, 'I should get something for us to drink.' And goes to find something to drink..
You've been waiting for him for 10 minutes, and then suddenly from the roof of the house you get a piece of wood thrown at you...
You're bleeding, you hear footsteps so you run..
Would you think it was the friend who threw the piece of wood?
Is it that obvious?

Most Helpful Guy

• i would assume it was him, but next time i see him i would ask said person about it. also, out of curiosity, has this happend?

• Nah, it hasn't happened to me.. It's for a 'book' of mine and I was wondering if I wrote such a scene. Would it be obvious? That's all..

• well, it doesn't seem obvious really, just make it a bit more descriptive, and yeah, i'd be like "who the hell through that wood!"

What Guys Said 3

• It would be coincidence for sure and it would go through my mind
    that it could possibly be him / her for sure..

• I would definitely think it'd be my friend who threw the piece of wood at me when he left.

• I would cut off his weiner

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't straight up think it's the friend depending on the size of the wood and how strong they are.

Though I would run away so I could make a plan to come back, hunt the person down who throw it, and get my revenge, lol.

• No it's not him. It's someone else