POLL: Chicken or egg?

POLL: Chicken or egg? Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

• Chicken
    56% (9)56% (9)56% (18)Vote
  • Egg
    44% (7)38% (6)41% (13)Vote
  • answer get / no idea
    0% (0)6% (1)3% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
It's clearly egg, there were fish eggs before chickens or chicken eggs! (jk, keep answering as you would have :P) and fyi i vote egg

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Guy

• There were egg-laying animals (and specifically egg-laying birds) long before there were ever what we today would call a chicken. The modern chicken is the domesticated descendant of Asian jungle fowl, which themselves are of course the product of evolution.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• The egg came first. The chicken would have been created by 2 animals mating together. Just like how new bugs are around all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to say the chicken & I feel weird because apparently most girls think the egg. I really don't care about these mysteries but...
    http://imgur.com/lmhlyez

0|0
    0|0
  • Egg obviously. Why in the world would someone choose chicken?

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely the egg. Without an egg, you wouldn't have a chicken. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Egg, some chicken looking dinosaur clocked in at about 4 feet tall spawned the chicken.

0|0
    0|0
  • The egg. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Egg, obviously -rolls eyes-

0|0
    0|0
  • chicken God created animals im pretty sure chicken would be apart of that

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 7

• Well you see, when you take the scientific formula of solving the probability of whether chickens existed or not, then when you take--

--SHOVE IT UP YOUR BUTT.

1|0
    0|1
    • If anyone really gets this joke then I will give them an imaginary virtual-cookiee.

• Egg. Someone that wouldn't be scientifically classed as a chicken laid an egg, and from that egg, something that would be classed as a chicken hatched.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dinosaur eggs came first you know

0|0
    0|0
  • The cells came first

0|0
    0|0
  • The egg, because a chicken isn't gonna pop out of thin air.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who came first? Adult man or baby? Obviously adult man.. 👊😛

0|0
    0|0
  • The egg contained the genetical material that created an anatomically modern chicken.

0|0
    0|0