Anyone ever ordered something from "aliexpress. com"?

I wanna order sneaker that are sold out in my country.
and I am a bit scared because I always hear good and bad things about this site.
I really dont know what to think of it :/

do you have any experiences with this site? Pleeease share! Thanks!

• It sucks
  • Its alright
  • Its great
  • Other...

Most Helpful Guy

• it's the same as ebay, where you buy from individual sellers. any time you do this you are taking a risk. if you're going to go through with it anyway, at least buy from somebody who has sold a lot of items and has a decent feedback rating.

• Yeah, exactly! I have only positive experience with Aliexpress and other Chinese shopping websites. I can only recommend you to use the help of such services as https://www.findpare.com You will be able to easily compare different online stores and get the best prices in Chinese stores. It will save you money and allow you to be sure that everything is going to be fine

What Guys Said 5

• I would suggest not buying from them
    It's a shady site with a lot of fake sellers on it
    Try Amazon or something

• Yeah I've ordered an underarmour t shirt, headphones and currently a case for my zenfone 2.

• I ordered many things from aliexpress, a ring, t-shirts, a watch, they were ok but it took like 40 days for the goods to be delivered

• Quite long :(

I ordered many items from aliexpress including shoes, clothes, a wristwatch and some accessories. Everything came well packed and looked like pictured. Moreover, every time I ordered from that site, I got a great discount due to http://alcoupon.info/ website.

• I've never ordered anything from there but I hope they won't get you used socks instead.

• It's terrible, the box came infested with lice.

What Girls Said 2

• It's a very tricky site, I think it's Chinise right? My friend ordered some clothing lately and it was... Legit, not to be mean, but SHIT. The sizes were all wrong, the fabric was terrible and the list goes on. So, better to wait until the shoes are back in stock or order them from the real brand site or some department store that ships to your country. It'll be expensive but I rather spend more money into something that will last me longer than a piece of crap that will break in few days, be in bad shape or maybe not even be able to use it because of bad sizing :)

• I've never even heard of it. If there are bad reviews, I wouldn't use it