Do you feel like a moron watching Game of Thrones?

Everybody keeps saying it is the best show EVER. And whenever I end up watching it, I cannot understand the complication of names and all the characters. I feel like a moron compared to the world. :(

How did you get the show? Did someone explain to you? I seriously need couple of sessions with a teacher.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's awesome, not the best show (Vikings is better), but still great. But yeah, it's difficult to remember the names of all the characters and families, especially since I'm awful and remembering names, and when they're those weird names, it's even more difficult.
    Honestly, I couldn't names 10 characters right now, I remember all their faces, but not the names.

• That is EXACTLY my situation. I am so bad with names anyway. And then those complicated names that sound like medicines.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 10

• I lose track all the time.

• Hahahahaha,.. Here comes someone exactly my age with same problems. Hahaha. I feel much better now.

• Re watch it a few times and you'll pick up te names and plot in no time or watch analysis videos on te internet which explain the plot

• @chloe-price tried 2 explain it 2 me... without success :|

• Hahaha. Sorry bro. They need to replace the soundtrack with songs from the 80s to generate interest for you.

• guess so... LOL

• Are you watching from the beginning? If not, do that.

• Are you watching it weekly or watching it all together at once like on DVD? Weekly it'd be easy to forget some of the stuff that has happened previously.

• I have the DVDs but I cannot get past first 2 episodes. But it has been rated so high, I really want to put the effort.

• keep going with it. The first season is going to seem pretty overwhelming but you will start to hone in the most notable characters and it will get easier after that. Try not to worry too much about remembering who everyone is especially in the first season. Just give it time

• Thank brother. That gives me some hope.

• its not something you can watch sporadically and like. The show is really about the personal stories that drive it and you have o start from the beginning to get it all or you will be lost

• Well the entire show seems quite moronic to me. I only watch it for some of the characters. If they die I'll stop watching.

• I only remember important names in the show so you aren't alone

• haha!!

be a leader not a follower. You should know that.

• I've never seen it, and I don't care to.