Would it be childish to withhold sex from the guy I'm seeing cause he doesn't text me as often anymore?

He said he's been busy lately which I understand but I still think he should make the effort to text me regularily. We're not an officially couple yet but we've been seeing each other at least two months, I don't think he should be acting this way.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is kindof immature. Not everyone likes to text all the time. If he's busy, he's busy. You should respect that.

What Guys Said 4

• It is a bit over the top

• Yes. Using sex isn't how to fix problems and if you try to use it that way it will not go well for you.

• Yes it would be childish of he's busy he's busy. If you want to talk to him then talk to him when he's not busy

• Maybe he's gotten busier. If you can't handle it, don't be in a relationship with him

What Girls Said 1

• If he has been showing interest before you became intimate then you gave your power up too easily make him wait and winter what your doing and go on with your life