Is it wrong for a guy like myself to dislike Californian people?

As an Arizonan, I've hardly ever had much of a positive experience with Californians who moved to Arizona for a little bit. The vast majority of Californians that I've encountered were either wannabe gangsters who just want to cause trouble by trying to prove something, douchebag jocks (although you'll sometimes find them here in AZ as well) loud feminazi women, ill-mannered immoral people and just extreme liberals in general. I have about the same amount of dislike for Californian people as I do for New Yorkers (who are probably just a tad worse than Californians). Am I wrong for feeling this way?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of people don't like the people who are ckosest statewise or countrywise.

What Girls Said 1

• I consider it wrong since you associate Californians with the people you have met in the past. You are holding onto stereotypes.

What Guys Said 5

• you had shitty experiences, im sure everyone goes through that with some group at least once in their lives. its fine.

• If I had bad experiences I'd be skeptical too but I wouldn't dislike everyone from a region because of it...

• coincidence bro... not all californians r like this

• Bitch I'm in California

• It's okay to hate wannabe gangsters and feminazis. But you can't assume all Californians are like that.