I don't know if I should move?

I've been suffering from depression and my sister wants me to move with her in South Carolina but I do and don't want to because if I move I get to be happy with my sister away from the drama at home, but then my friend is also suffering from depression will be even more depressed, she's my best friend and I don't know if I can do that to her. What do you think? Should I stay or leave?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Sounds harsh but think of yourself - You think you will be happy in SC then go.

• Guess what, your friend is going to be depressed either way. You aren't able to keep her from depression as of right now anyway, so why worry about it?

Go and do it for yourself, you can't help your friend.

• Sorry... But there's a time in everyone's life that they have to make a sacrificial choice. Now its up to you... sacrifice your happiness to comfort your friend what little bit you do, or sacrifice that to enjoy your own life!!!

• Without sounding creepy as fuck here, Completely off topic too, Dafuq dude, What are you depressed about matey ? D:, you're Beautiful as fuck, So clearly its nothing to do with image? D:

• South Carolina? That is like Mayberry? Well... should you move in with your sister? Well, is she a good looking bird, your sister?

What Girls Said 0