Need help, stressed over all this college stuff?

Okay, so, I'm a junior in high school and really stressed over college. Not in the traditional sense, however, not as in "I need to get into Harvard or dishonor my family" I'm stressed in that, I'm just so sick of hearing about college all the time. I never get a break, ever, it's mostly what I talk about with my parents, hear all the time about in school, and, despite suffering from depression my therapist won't let this crap go, no, I'd rather talk about my actual issues than college, that's why I have a college counselor AS WELL AS a therapist, but nope, college, college, college. My mother and I argue so much about my GPA that I feel like I AM A GODDAMNED GRADE! Look, I'm not a 90s student, hell, not even a high 80s, my GPA I doubt I even broke 3.0, yeah, I know that sucks, but, honestly, I just want to stay at the very least positive enough that I can function, and hearing about my crappy (compared to the savants in my high school with all around 90s averages... should've gone to public school) isn't conducive to that. I just, I want for one day to not have to hear about my grades and college. I did try this year, but I still didn't do much better, so, why even care anymore? A part of my wish I could get injured so I could at least have something to worry about other than my grades. Advice?

What Girls Said 2

• Your age says 19 lol So how do you feel about college loan debt? I would say to be extremely careful to not get into any debt, or you'll be paying hundreds every month for years after you graduate.. Have you thought about online college or a cheaper public school? If you could narrow everything down to a few schools, then you probably wouldn't be as stressed about everything..

• I'm 17, it originally out 18, and I guess that was a year ago.

• If your GPA was poor, maybe go to a community college? They are cheaper and close to home.

What Guys Said 1

• Just take a deep breath and get ur school on. Then start ur applications early next year and there is no worries.