Guys, what do you think about lady dippers?

What do you think about girls that dip (or chew) snuff? All the boyfriends I've ever had dip, but if a girl does it, they're horrified. I don't dip, but I'm curious about what you think.

• It's disgusting!
    89% (32)
  • It's okay. I do it so why not?
    6% (2)
  • It's hot!
    5% (2)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't dip, I never would, it's disgusting. A girl who used tobacco is a major turn off

What Guys Said 15

• i dip.. so i think it would be kinda cool for a chick to do it to. won't have to worry about grossing her out. i can see it now.. both cuddling watching a movie with a nice lip in *hnnng*

• I think it is disgusting for both genders to do it.

• Girls who use dip is risking doing permanent damage to her gums, teeth
    risking mouth cancer ,, but i think it's not all that nice and turn off ,,

• I am not attracted to people who willingly give themselves cancer.

• It's disgusting. And it's not just women who dip that I find disgusting, I find dipping in general to be gross as fuck.

• Anyone, guy or girl, that dips, it looks disgusting, especially when they spit, I'm sure does not help their breath, and it gives you mouth cancer. No benefit to it.

• I have a coworker who does chewing tobacco, he brings little cans with him to work... it's so gross. I would never date a woman who did that.

• Ladies don't that kind of thing.

• I've never understood why women like guys who dip its fuckin nasty! Just think when you kiss him you get all the nasty spit full of tobacco in your mouth!!!

• Smoking is fine with me, but all the spitting and brown gunk from dipping has always disgusted me.

• i use to dip, its a better rush than smoking. I stopped because im aware of the dangers, but i would dip at rodeos only.

• I think that is disgusting no matter who is doing it

• Beyond appalling.

• I agree. But I think it's gross when guys do it too

• It's gross when anyone uses tobacco products.

• its pretty cute

• im not sure what this even means

• Using chewing tobacco.

• thanks for explaining. i never knew that was popular outside scandinavia. but no thanks, that sounds vile to me haha

• It is gross but it's really popular in the southern states of the U. S.