Slight snail trail, should I wear a bikini or no?

When I look at my stomach it looks as if I have a slightly large snail trail (the hair is clear but there is lots) I am afraid that when I go to the pool someone will discourage me by pointing it out, so I wanted to ask before I make that mistake, should I wear a bikini or not? ( boys can answer, don't be a jerk about it)

(I said the hair was clear, I meant to say not visible. There is just a abundance of it. 😱)

Most Helpful Guy

• hard to say without seeing it. if the hair is clearly visible then it might not look great. but im sure you already knew that. which leaves me to wonder what actually you're asking :D

What Guys Said 2

• I think that hair is natural and it is not as visible as dark pubic hair so you should be okay.

• Can't you like shave it a bit? trim trim?

What Girls Said 1

• Wear the bikini and don't give a shit about it. No one is going to point it out, don't worry about it.