If the Super Bowl could be held in any city outside the US which one would it be and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously London is most likely since there have already been a few games played there, in wembley

However they have been discussing other places for the pro bowl like Brazil and Germany. However, I don't think they will do anything like that for the super bowl. The super bowl is the big cash cow, games abroad are mostly experimental and probably not as profitable as games in the us. Though I could imagine a super bowl in another country drawing a big crowd. Sure would piss off a lot of Americans

What Girls Said 1

• Nowhere really because only the U. S. professional football teams I think. Nobody outside the U. S. likes American football that much.

What Guys Said 8

• Don't they have a proper NFL game in London already so would seem logical choice.

• Yeah but for some reason they always send the scrub teams never have a great top caliber team againts each other.

• There are actually already 3 games played in London each season. We always get the Jags, because there's all the talk of a London franchise, and with them being the one that could potentially relocate, the league wants to see if it will build their popularity here - but we also get good teams (as it is, most long time followers of the NFL in the UK are either 49ers or Dolphins fans, while more recent converts are Steelers or Patriots fans).

• No love for my seahawks I see

• None. Keep it in the states as there are many excellent venues here. Besides, the time differences would cause issues (in most places).

• Why would they do that and lose billions? Maybe other countries were as fanatical about Americsn Football as we are. Why would they cheat an American city out of that revenue? Or the American economy? What city outside of the USA could financially make up for those loses.

• The nfl could be like FIFA and suck the profits from hosts nations? But I think pro bowl might be better somewhere else attendance and viewership in the US is so minimal it might help to send the pro bowl over seas so other nations can view our all stars play.

• Soccer is followed all over the globe. The NFL would never even sniff profits in other countries for the SuperBowl like they earn here in the USA. Even if the NFL did, local business, sponsors etc would not.

• Just to be netural, hand it to San Juan, Puerto Rico or like like Kingston, Jamaica

• Miami. Its warm in Feburary there.

• China because we owe them trillions in debt.

• It would be Tehran so that govt. infiltration of Iran (or Iraq, can't remember) would be complete.

• London, England.