What games should I get for ps4?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dragon Age:Inquisition.

• What's about? Is it released?

• Are you KIDDING me? Lol. Sorry for the exclamation, but oh my gosh! It's not going to make sense if you haven't played since the beginning of the series.

Let me try to shorten it: There's a hole in the sky that spits out demons and one man (or woman) has to gain allies in order to seal the rift and stop a ancient darkspawn (an ancient magister (mage) from centuries ago) from taking over the world. The ancient darkspawn has a pet dragon as well (and you can defeat dragons as you go along).

But there's so much more involved because if you've played the games in the series, a lot of your decisions in those previous games are passed onto this one. You'd feel like you're missing out on a lot, I think, if you started on Inquisition and haven't even attempted the other games. If you have a PS3, I would get Dragon Age, Dragon Age II, and Dragon Age Awakening. They're all fun.

• THAT'S AN AWESOMEEEE GAME, lol srry I never heard of it

What Girls Said 2

• The new batman game

• Call of Duty:Advanced Warfare any of the batman games in the arkham series. the newer Wolfenstein (like wolfenstien the new order is really great) games are also amazing

What Guys Said 9

• I think Dragon Age:Inquisition

• there r many PS3 remasters as far as i know

• Batman: Arkham Knight, The Witcher 3, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Grand Theft Auto V, Assassin's Creed Unity, InFamous: Second Son, The Last of Us, and Far Cry 4.

• Warframe its free and play for free not pay to win, it's a really fun game to, I've got it on PC.

• Witcher 3 is outstanding.

• New elder scrolls, witcher 3, sports games like fifa, nba.

• There's a new Elder scrolls? You're not talking about Skyrim, right?

• came out today, i pre-ordered it but did not come in damn it >_< tomorrow it should. elder scrolls online ps4

• Depends on what type you like.

• I'd say PS4 exclusives. I hear Bloodborne is good.

• A great free game is Warthunder