Is it weird for a guy to clubbing with only their female cousin or your sister?

What I mean by ''only'' is that no one else is going to the club with them. Just the one guy with his female cousin or sister going clubbing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe they are close to one another or think its easier to meet girls when you have a girl you are going with.

• Or they bring them so they can actually have someone to dance with, or else they would have no one to dance with since most females at the club only want to dance with hot guys. And no the guy is not trying to make the women at the club jealous.

• Oh I see, I thought you went weird as in strange lol.

• meant not went lol

What Girls Said 2

• Not at all. I went clubbing with my mom and brother once.

• The dancing part is.

• How so?

• Exactly what I said. Clubbing is a place for hook-ups... not really family-orientated.

• There are people that go to the club to just dance you know. It is not like people are having sex in the club.

What Guys Said 4

• I think it is ok

• I feel weird going to clubs in the first place.

• Nah ur going to the club who cares enjoy ur self

• Probably a bit weird of you're not meeting friends there.

• It's not socially acceptable for straight guys to dance with other guys. All my friends are guys.

• I don't know really how to dance with a girl without it being a bit sexual, so that's why it's weird if it's a sis or cousin, I don't really dance WITH my buddies, just near them I guess.

• I am talking about dancing near my buddies, I am not talking about touching them, and I am talking about touching my cousin or sister.