Do Asian girls hate white guys?

I've noticed that Asian girls seem to hate talking to and in some cases even outright ignore white guys. Whenever I've seen a white guy approach an Asian girl, they often verbally belittle the guy while proceeding to shoo him away and then condescendingly glare at him as if she were trying to murder him with her eyes. One time I even saw an Asian girl beat a white guy across the face with her designer purse just to put him in his place.

Do Asian girls hate white guys?

To be honest this attitude that Asian women seem to have kinda turns me on but at the same time it also scares me.

Should I avoid asking out Asian girls? Do they have some sort of innate hatred of white guys that I'm unaware of, or are these just rare isolated incidents that I've witnessed?

more opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• "One time I even saw an Asian girl beat a white guy across the face with her designer purse just to put him in his place."

That's harsh! :/

Anyway, some may just be weary of strangers in general, some may have had bad experiences with white guys in particular, and some might just be closed off to other races and cultures. Then again maybe they just can't speak English very well and so sees talking to you as more of a task than anything else. X)

Hating someone solely for their race is racist though. Maybe they're first-generation migrants?

What Girls Said 3

• I'm chinese and i can confirm this that in China the media IDOLIZES white people, men or women. So, your experiences are kind of really out of the ordinary for me. I don't think Asians belittle white men, in fact probably the Asian race is most racist towards black people (unfortunately!:( )
    It's probably your coincidences that's lead to this idea and for me, I've seen many white/asian families so this is why I have this idea.. but yeah everyone's different :)

• It depends if they are being approached in a sexual way or whether they are being approached in a respectful way. If you are approaching a woman in a sexual way - then she has a right to hit you.

• You trolling? Asian women are obsessed with white guys.

What Guys Said 2

• Here in the U. S., what you describe isn't true at all.

• is it the opposite?

• I know a good number of Asian women, both born here in the U. S. and born in Asia, and they haven't exhibited hostility towards me, and I'm white.

• They're probably just shy.