I've realized hat GAG is not the place for politics-Am I, right?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are right. This is not really the place for that anymore. It is used to be interesting to see other people debate. But now this place has been swarmed of questions by teenagers wanting to know how the world feels about their butt, ass and thigh gap or how to kiss and or ask a girl or a guy out for a date. Back to basics. This place has become soo farrrrrrrken boring.

What Guys Said 8

• Politics often end up in arguments, that is why many people say it is best to avoid talking about politics unless you are prepared to have a heated argument. I keep away from the subject of politics. So yeah you are right.

• IT can be discussed and it is a part of relationships, buy you can't take things personally if people disagree.

• Things can get heated over politics

• It's hard to avoid when the site is based off of genders.
    How can anyone not expect debates about feminism etc

• did your take on same sex marriage get taken down?

• You can ask any question on here. But this really isn't a place for political debate.

• U can ask anything u will get some strong opinions on both sides of the fence thats what i like

• It is full of politics, liberials run the place.

• You have to understand that liberials are the most intolerant people out there. They aren't the brightest but they can gang up. Stay, stante your position and while some will attack ot, usually the same people, others may learn from it. In short, F them.

• Just because conservatives just want to sit on their fat asses hating foriegners while using foriegn labour in their buisness and under cutting the ordinary citizen. All the while selling off the countries infastructure to the fatcats and foriegn goverments at a loss. #unite

• I am conservative and that is not what I want to do nor any of the people I know.

What Girls Said 7

• That's a sensitive subject, so I prefer not to discuss it. Most of the times, it ends up in arguments.

• obviously.

• Ick politics.

• Yeah people coming here for dating or making funny comments, I don't know I'm still new :)

• Politics and religion tend to bring out the worst in people. I would say it's nearly impossible to have a civilized debate on those topics here or almost anywhere else.

• GaG is not the place for any kind of discussion.

• Yeah, pretty much