When will these conflicts between religions will ever end?

And what are the reasons, why not everyone believe what they want to believe and live peacefully rather than killing each other on the name of religion, do you think religion changed people or people changed religion, for those young men right there, the next generation. . do you want what happens now to happen in the time you be the leaders, to happen continually from one generation to another. . well if you want to end that... give your solutions here.. maybe yours will be the one... it's the time we have to change, we have to bond, we have to love... whatever your religion is, remember you are a human.. and I'm sure all your books reminds you about it, if you want god to love you you have to love people first,
Well we have to remember that we are all a family but in different places. .. Please let the world change with good actions... because we are the next..

Updates:
People, i didn't say to tell me what you have been told before, start now with new solutions. .. stop being negative. .

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• They never will. Or well, at least when people stop teaching hatred

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• They will never end.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• First we'll have World War 3, then religion itself will end, then we'll fight over what color underwear we're wearing.

0|1
    0|0
  • we have been coming up with reasons to kill each other for thousands of years. Take one reason away we will find another

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. It's human nature to hate.

0|0
    0|0
  • When war is fought over land, resources or money you can negotiate a settlement. But not with ideology. So never.

0|0
    0|0