Is she really possessed? WDYT?

• possessed! D:
  • FAke! ~

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously fake but that was amazing omg

What Guys Said 8

• These effects can be brought in with the right tools (both sound & visual). I won't debunk it as fake offhand but some report on this if any will aid in analyzing. There are many videos that get uploaded to YouTube and similar every minute that are this way or similar

• Her head would not be that screwed up from banging it on the table. You could full on baseball swing a titanium bat at someones head and it wouldn't crack open like that. It's just a joke. She's probably just parodying make up bloggers.

• her demeanor and voice seem way to fake at the beginning besides how big is her camera lens to be banging her head against it i would think it would have given out on the first few head bangs seems way to edited fake

• Don't tell me you're one of those people who believes everything you see on YouTube? Possession isn't real, so no she did not get possessed.

• ITS A DEMON. AAHHHHHHHH

• Ghostbusters.

• that video sucked. I want my 1:18 time back.

• 0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Okay I was waiting for something to pop out at me & I wasn't sure what was going on in the left side of the screen.

• Well then, that's one minute and twenty-seven seconds of my life that I'm never getting back.