Do You Like Your Job?

I finished college last summer and got my first lick of the professional world in Jan of this year. I work for a web development company... and the job was fun when I first started. I have been there for 6 months... and it just seems very tedious, boring, and policies are always changing everyday... and if you don't follow workflow policies down to a tee, you get in trouble -_-...

I am just getting sick of my job... but I'm not sure what to do. I am a writer, I write books and I am trying to get published...

I just feel like I have a lot of potential, but it's being wasted on this job...

What are your thoughts on your job? Do you like it? Do you hate it? Do you want to do something else? Would you rather start your own business?

• I hate my job
  • I enjoy my job
  • I want to do something else
  • I'd rather work for myself

Most Helpful Girl

• I think personally for me at least I enjoy any job that keeps me busy. Currently I'm layed off for the summer because we don't get a lot of business but I've worked there for almost two years and I absolutely love it. I work at a smoothie hut (ik wtf but summer?) I also work at my moms restoration company (cleaning and packing out peoplees belongings. ) as long as I stay busy during the day im okay with it. I don't know what to suggest for you because you need to earn money for a living, and you probably don't want to lose that job, maybe go job searching and see what else is out there. If your not happy with what your doing your probably not gunna be happy on a daily basis after a while.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm in training for a job that seems fun and will get me kinda in shape, but I would rather be gaining experience in something related to a career i'm interested in. I'd say look for another job related to publishing/writing before you quit, if you do quit.

What Guys Said 5

• Both B and C. I enjoy my job right now, but I took it as an investment.

• as much as 7 dwarves do

• As of right now I'm working for Safeway simply to pay for my college tuition and yes I dislike it very much. I'm quitting within the next two weeks for a job at a gym.

• it got boring...

When I don't want to wake up early in the morning to get to work then that means i hate it.

• I like blowjobs.