Ladies would you be mad at a guy in the following situation and if so, how would you want him to correct it and also are my chances down with her?

I was with this girl i like and her car is rusty and old and i like to make fun of it for fun. So it has a couple of holes and i was pointing them out and just teasing her, So her car stalled like 5 times and i joked about that, then i joked around how she is even legaly able to drive this car since it's rusty lol. So at this point she was kind of pissed off and i was going to stop but i said one more thing which made her very mad. Her car stalled and took like 10 seconds to start then i said "by the time your car starts at i can walk home". Well she got very mad and told me to f off and how she didn't want to hang with me again and how i made her feel unfortuably cause told me she knows her car is crap and imbarssing to drive.

I wanted to make it up to her so i told her i would try and fix the issue and give her rides and i told her to stop by a ice cream store. But she did not :( She dropped me off at home and was kinda like crying a bit and this made me feel like a total jerk. What can i do to get her back on my good side? please help out.

Most Helpful Girl

• By not being an asshole. How would you like it if a woman did the same to you? I know my car is a piece of crap. I don't need you to tell me.

Joking about it a couple of times is fine, but constantly doing it would edge on my nerves and did to her as well. Do you think people who have crappy cars actually want them?

No wonder a lot of you guys blow your chances: you act so dumb. Anyway, buy her something she likes and be remorseful about it. Like coffee.

• i know i messed up bad, cause i'm crazy for her, but i didn't tell her yet. Like i messed up bad :( i don't want to lose her. Should i get her a car with flowers AND take her for a dinner type thing?

• Bwahahahahaha! I was literally laughing when I read that. Sure, a card would be nice.

• ok thanks for the help!

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, a lot of men do this.. if you see she is getting agitated STOP in your tracks but guys seem to say things at the worst times. Honestly, I would have laughed along with you if I had a shit box and you were making fun of it. She seems like the overly sensitive type, and you tried to rectify it. I mean, if she still doesn't accept your apology fuck it.

• I talked to her since and she said other girls made fun of her and people laugh at her when she drives it so that is why she was like that to me.

• Then you've done all you can do. IF she is getting offended over that I would question how much worse it would be if you did get involved with her seriously, is she going to get offended over very little thing? you know what I mean?

• oh no she is good now. But i guess every girl is different with reactions and so on.

• Awe, just apologize and let her know you were not coming from a place of evil or trying to hurt her. She's just sensitive.

• i didn't mean it :( i felt and still feel sad :( will chocolates, flowers and me fixing her car do the trick? i love her and don't want to see her go.

• ok cause i don't want to lose her and seeing her sad made me sad.

• I hope she accepts my apology, i won't make fun of her car anymore and if it does stall i'll tell her how to keep the car running so it won't the next time.

What Guys Said 3

• lol.. I think flowers with an "I'm soory" card on them and your a** on her door steps asking for forgiveness and another date will do the trick

• Eat her pussy.

• your a dick