What should I do about this pedo guy? Should I call 911?

So i was on whisper and wrote "i hate random boners" cause i do and then this pedo messaged me and told me to come over. I said i was straight and he's like ok we can watch the game. I told him to try tinder and he's like come over and we'll try it. Lol its kinda creepy but what should i do? S2 hould i get his adress and raid him with cops? What if he comes out of jail and tries to kill me. Something needs to be done about this pedo though. He lives 2 hours away from me. What if he tracks me down? Im 16 (yeah i lied about my age)

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you shouldn't have said that lol. Of course you're gonna get messaged by creeps if you write something like that. I think going over to see him might be a major mistake, but don't send the cops after him lol. You don't know if he's like a super pedo or not, so I guess just don't talk to him?

• I like this idea. Just block him on all social mediums and continue on with your life, bro.

• He was super desperate for me to go to his house lol.

• Ewwwwwwwwwwwww bro! XD

What Girls Said 6

• Tell your parents and see what they think you should do

• Call the police anyway and get him in jail.

• He's not going to hunt you down, it's really not worth his time

• just tell your parents first

• Wieeerrrrdddd. Ya if anything call the cops.

• well you shouldn't have done it in the first place.. in a way it's karma. but stay far away from him

What Guys Said 8

• I would call the police

• for how many years he'll b sentenced then?

• Let your local police know so they can setup a sting. Don't let him go on to the next person. Let them use your logon ID and catch him.

• Really? Is it too late now? It's been 9 hrs now since it happened.

• Not too late.

• So wait you lied about your age and now you're complaining that someone mistook you for your stated age and came onto you?

Lame.

• Lube ur anus :)

• Stay away, stay far away.

• just ignore him

• learn to use a weapon.