Who's your most hated male and female character (s) of any TV show, Animated/Cartoon Show and/or movie?

My most hated male chracter (s) is King Geoffrey from Games of Throne. There's just something about him that annoys the hell out of me.

My most hated female charcters are Lori (from The Walking Dead) for her constant annoying screams and giving her husband Rick Grimes shit later on until she got killed off on episode 4 of season 3 and Angelica Pickles from The Rugrats for being such an ungrateful, spoiled, annoying little shit who just loved to boss the all of the babies around and bully them.

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont like that hoe fiveheaded Olivia on Scandal..

I dont like that Bow Wow is marrying that hoe Erica Mena (at least she cute though) from Love & Hip Hop

I couldnt stand Sae on that anime Peach Girl

Glad that Elena is no longer on Vampire Diaries

Glad Allison got killed off of Teen Wolf

Couldnt stand Summer Rae on Total Divas

Hated Ms Olsen on Little House on the Prairie

Hate Kiesha on For Better or Worse

Hate Kaitlyn Bristowe as the Bachelorette

Gosh I could go at this all day lol..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't like or hate anybody that I see on t. v. but if I had to pick somebody it would be this girl on elimidate - she was short and relatively attractive and she was just disrespecting everybody to make herself seem powerful. Pure arrogance right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Male: Ross Gellar from Friends
    Female: Kimmy Gibbler from Full House

Both decent shows, I just didn't like those characters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skyler white from breaking bad
    Celia hodes from weeds
    Laurel Lance from arrow
    Sakura from naruto
    The wife from gone girl

0|0
    0|0
  • April Kepner from Grey's. She's really annoying and pointless to the show.

Gideon from Criminal Minds. I just didn't like him in the show and in my opinion he didn't fit in well with everyone else. Good thing he left early.

0|0
    0|0
  • Farrah from teen mom. i really want to lay her out

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Male: Ted from how i met your mother, he's a whiny little self centered bitch

Female: Sansa from GoT, she seems like an annoying brat and I CANNOT stand it when they keep calling her beautiful she is not even remotely attractive!

0|0
    0|0
  • Dis guy left some serious scars on my psyche 40.media.tumblr.com/.../...iimzCT1stg0kno1_500.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not a character from a movie, but a book. In the Chemica Garden series, there's this character named Vaughn. Twisted asshole.

0|0
    0|0
  • I disliked Lori Grimes with a passion

0|0
    0|0
    • Tell me about it. The bitch has turned on a few people who were very close to her behind their backs, complains about everything to all of the survivors and doesn't know when to shut the fuck up.

• Joffrey... It's spelt Joffrey.

0|0
    0|0
  • sponge bob square pants wish I could drown him to death but wouldn't work

0|0
    0|0
  • The obvious ones from Game of thrones, Breaking Bad & Homeland.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate Gilbert.

0|0
    0|0
  • any anime protagonists are pretty annoying.

I hate Arnold in the show Hey Arnold.

0|0
    0|0