What was the last book you read?

The last book I read was Wonder by RJ Palacio.

What was the last book you read?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ist gud book.
    ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/913E1WhejjL.jpg

I'm now ready to ruin every Disney girl's childhood by spilling the beans about the original fairy tales which Disney loosely based them upon.

• I love folk and fairy tales, but yeah... The Brothers Grimm versions of those stories aren't the prettiest. I think those movies would have had different ratings if they had gone with different versions. What stood out the most to you in that book?

What Guys Said 21

What Girls Said 23

• It's called 'Parenting with Love and Logic." I had to read it for my internship in which I'm working with kids who are high-risk. Meaning, kids who come from really rough backgrounds. So the book helped explain to me good ways to deal with troubled kids. It gave me methods of discipline and how to talk to kids in a way to make them think about their actions and act accordingly. It was actually a really good book and it's not just for parents or people who work with kids. The skills in the book could apply when dealing with anyone who is stubborn or hard to work with.

• Are you in the education or social work field by any chance? Sounds like teachers would benefit from that book, especially if they work in low socioeconomic or tough areas.

• My best friend is a social worker. :) I'll have to recommend this to her as well as myself (I teach).

• That's awesome! Yes, I definitely recommend it :)

• This one. But it was like 2 or 3 years ago. I don't really read books.
    www.womensprizeforfiction.co.uk/.../...378x581.jpg

• Well I haven't finished it but "The Virgin Suicides".

http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1319032910l/10956.jpg

Looking up, it looks like it was made into a film. I didn't know that. It's a relatively good book, just a hell of a lot of characters thrown in randomly that don't really have much of a part to the story.

• It was a introduction to judaism book for my judaism class. My other classes used essays, articles, assignments and short chapters and not actual books.

• Does Manga count since you see them in book stores?

If so last one I read was a new chapter of Noragami that just came out.

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• Omg I love Wonder. And I'm still reading the Kill Order (the fourth maze runner book) by James Dashner but the most recent book I finished was probably Sisters by Raina Telgemier, but that was more of a comic book rather than a book. It was pretty good though.

• Does an American History book count? I don't read books unless I have to and that was my last class.

• The last one I finished was All the Lovely Bad Ones by Mary Downing Hahn. I'm currently reading Wait Till Helen Comes, also by Mary Downing Hahn.

• Really enjoy Mary Downing Hahn's books. :) Both good choices!

• I've read them both before but that was a long time ago so I'm refreshing my memory. I'm going to be doing that all summer with some other books, too.

• It was the last book in the Cut and Run series. I don't remember the name.

• I've never even heard of the series! What's it about?

• It's a M/M romance about two CIA detectives who go on adventures. One is in a marine. :D

• Interesting. I'm not usually into just romance novels, but maybe I'll look into it. The adventure part may grab me, haha.

• mine was a kid's book.. black beauty.. lol.. but it was a good book..

• 0|0
  • Currently reading On the Road by Jack Kerouac

• What are your thoughts on it?

• you've been reading that since two months ago if I recall lol

• mm.. has it really been two months? I haven't made much progress. It hasn't been two months. Maybe like a month.

• I read 4 agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz

• The Case for Christ by Lee Strobel, it was really impressive.
    I'm also reading Gone Girl and quite enjoy it

• It's called Falling Away by Jasinda Wilder.

• The Beauty Myth, Naomi Wolfe.
    It's a book on feminism, and how the media's idea of beauty is a way to control women and keep us in line. It sounds wacky, but it's pretty eye opening.

• I read part of Unbroken. I didn't get to finish.

• Do you think you'll go back to it?

• *high five* twinning is winning! (Lol you saying that is even like me!)

• Are you my long, lost younger sister? O. o Hahaha.

• Currently I am reading the great Gatsby
    I just finished the hobbit

• Gone Girl or If I Stay. I can't remember

• the official quotable doctor who

• 50 shades of grey

• Sweet Dreams (Colorado Mountain #2) by Kristen Ashley www.goodreads.com/book/show/11227040-sweet-dreams

• The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen.