Anyone here speaks Brazilian Portuguese?

I'm trying to create a name for my store, and I'd like to mix both Brazilian Portuguese and English on the name. Can anyone help me?
It's a clothes store, mostly about women.
The name is going to be used at the domain of the website, thewebsitename. com. br
So it has to be a name that is available to register as a. com. br domain.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah maybe i can help im brazilian, let me help:

Fabuloso = Fabulous
    Brasiliana = Brazilian Clothes
    Tudo Bem = Everythings Good
    Maravilhoso = Marvelous
    o jeitinho brasileiro = The Brazilian Way
    A Blusa = Blouse
    Jaqueta Rosada = The Pink Jacket

VerdeAmarela = Yellow and Green (Basically nothings says this is brazillian like naming something by its national colors)

here's how you say each color in portuguese:

black
    preto

blue
    azul

brown
    marrom

gray
    cinza

green
    verde

orange
    laranja

pink
    rosa

purple
    roxo

red
    vermelho

white
    branco

yellow
    amarelo (amarela)

Hope this helps dude :D

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know if you still need anyone, but I'm from Rio and I'm willing to help!
    Are you selling your clothes in Brazil too?

• I don't know your language. But if it is for women go with a feminine title, such as a flower or something culturally specific in your country.

What Guys Said 4

• I do, I'm Brazilian. I'm not very creative for names though. I can try to help you anyway, do you have anything in mind already?

• I wanted a substantive and an adjetive as the name, one in English and the other one in Portuguese, but both should be something that is easy to spell by both speakers.

• I'm really not good to create names. Any specific words in mind? I thought of fashion, cool, nice, point, wear, dress... and also moda, roupa, estilo, bonita (since it's mainly for women), charme, stuff like that. I just can't figure out how I'll put those words together in a nice name xD

• I can understand a few words, those that are similar to Spanish. And I know the lyrics to "Ai se eu te pego" xD
    But no, besides that I don't know any Portuguese.

• 0|1
  • No, I just DO Brazilian Portuguese... in my dreams.