How does teeth whitening cot in the United States?

I have a problem with my teeth no matter how much I brush them they aren't white... I never really smile because if it. I mean my teeth are straight and all I just want them to be white.. can someone tell me how much it cost to whitening your teeth in America

Most Helpful Girl

• It is not cheap. My dentist charges $650 dollars for a whitening.
    You can use crest white strips (get the clinical strength) and in addition use a paste of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda and brush the teeth with it. Try and get the 2% peroxide and not the 1%. On problem areas, try the paste on your finger instead of a tooth brush, it works better if the problem area is flat.

What Guys Said 2

• That is a 'how long is a piece of string' question.
    The answer changes, depending on where and how the whitening is done.
    You can buy home kits for about $100 (or less), or you can have it done properly by a dentist. I have no idea what the cost is in the USA, but here a course of professional whitening costs about $500.

• I say you could get a full range of prices around 300 seems the norm

What Girls Said 3

• You need to brush them 3 times a day with teeth whitener toothpaste and they'll naturally whiten. You don't need teeth whitener in a dentist's office.

• You can buy crest white strips.. any white strips off amazon really the first ones I used were 15 dollars and worked great

• It's $300 for Zoom whitening in Michigan.