Who is sand planet?

I read she was a g@g user that catfish and had several account set up. Is this true?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I missed out on all of this "fun," but that's what I've heard.

• He was the GcOAT

• She was the greatest catfish in GaG history. I kind of miss his/her opinions..

What Guys Said 7

• 'She' was a very elaborate catfish. She won the trust of many users here, mainly girls I think. Then she started telling them that her brother was touching her inappropriately, which they believed because she had been so convincing in how she introduced that theme. So, she created a lot of drama.

She was also the user SaVes (I can't remember which came first). I can't remember much about that account, apart from the fact that she gave some very sexual answers somtimes.

Anyway, this person got discovered and was confronted. It turned out that it was a man, probably a relative of the face that was the profile picture of the SaVes account (which would explain why that profile picture could not be found on Google Images).

• She is gone - Never saw her

• Yup... she is inactive now

• People who catfish are so odd. Why do they hide behind a fake persona picking up guys. What would their friends and family think of them.. So god damn weird.

• She is the Legendary King/Queen Catfish. She was caught and slayed months ago.

• She was the ultimate gag catfisher spanning multiple accounts.

• I never hear of this but I'm new.