Will you all start ending your questions with "let the answers flyyyyy" in my memory? Can that be a thing?

So a while ago, back when I was a wee GaGer, probaby high as balls on the good herb, I started ending my questions with "let the answers flyyyyyyyy" because I thought it was funny/random/olives.

Since then, it has become my "trademark" and people even notice when I DON'T have it. I've even had people message me and say "Hey man, can I end my question with 'let the answers flyyyyy'? I don't want you to get pissed, since that's your thing."

Needless to say, it's kind of silly to think I "own" this phrase. Of course I don't. It's just some bullshit that I started saying and became well received. Anybody can say it.

But will you start ending your questions with it so that new members get indocrinated into this weird ass way of ending totally legitimate questions? Not only do I find this hilarious, but it would be kind of fascinating in a Cornbread Cult kind of way.

Anyways, your choice. Just thinking out loud.

Will you all start ending your questions with

LET THE ANSWERS FLYYYYYYYY

EVERYBODY MAKE YER OWN CATCHPHRASE! LIVE LIFE! EAT PICKLES! LISTEN TO JAZZ! SAY HELLO TO A HOBO! CATCH A TRAIN TO CANADA! WEAR A WATCH AND THROW YER PHONE IN THE OCEAN!
ALSO, LEMONDS (that is when they genetically modify lemons and almonds to be a big nut with lemon juice)

Fuckin' GMOs are scary

Most Helpful Girl

• Ehhh no offense but people come to this website from all over the world; you are one user here out of HUNDREDS (at least). Especially with the new age requirement! So no offense, but most people don't remember and don't really care. Trademarking GAG answers most likely means you need to get a life, have too much free time on your hands, and take your online reputation too seriously.

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 12

• No man - That was your thing - Wouldn't be the same if you weren't doing it

• That's basically just saying basically after every sentence in the name of @Klaatu51 's old habit, basically

Not sure if I'll end up doing that, probably not. Although I guess I could.

• It should stay your thing, let people come up with their own, unique catchphrases.

• I won't but I'll come up with my own.

• Yes I have been stealing your line lately, but I quote you, but in America that's still technically plagiarism since I didn't site my references please don't sue me.

• Let the answers flyyyyyyyyyy
    - In loving memory of Jack Kerouac
    ( before I joined gag - 2015)

• I will make my own catch phrase but I will use yours in your memory from time to time.

• No I won't, it's your thing and I'm gonna let it your thing.

• I hereby release it to the public if you ever feel the desire!

Yours can be "What would Roy Orbison think if he was also eating potato chips while checking his texts?"

• Would you like me to?

"let the answers flyyyyy"

• Yes, I will. And not one user here will dare pinch me for it! That is, of course provided I can think of a question to ask. I'm all out.

• Yes, we will remember you.

My new tag line:
    FUCK GMOS!!!

Let the memories flyyyyyyyyy!!!

• I only just met you on here, are you leaving?