When you think of the Dominican Republic, what first comes to mind?

Dominican Republic!

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never been out of my country, the United States of America, so I've obviously never been to the Dominican Republic. However, going from people I've MET from the Dominican Republic (there are a lot of my area here in Ohio), and from the little bit of research I've done on the country, here is what comes to my mind.

-Santo Domingo (just because it's the capital) and Punta Cana (because it's a big vacation spot for people from the United States.)
    -The fact they are often classified as "Black people" but they're actually considered Latino for the most part (and some people are ignorant enough to consider them Pacific Islanders.)
    -Hot and humid weather
    -Several beaches
    -The Atlantic Ocean
    -Spanish speaking people
    -Major League Baseball here in the United States (since many people emigrate from the Dominican Republic.)
    -Very unattractive women (strictly my opinion though.)

I don't know how accurate this is but this is what I think of when I hear about the Dominican Republic.

What Girls Said 7

• -beautiful weather

• A vacation destination, 'cause my parents have gone there a few times on vacation

• Cruise Ships

• Sexy men, cold drinks, sun burns.

• My husband because he's from there

• More Spanish speakers.

• Baseball players.

What Guys Said 3

• My machete cause it's from there!

• Ridden with petty crime.

• Nothing...