Why is everyone so racist against each other? I am really trying to figure out WHATS THE BIG F****** DEAL?

So today I'm at a buffet with my son and mother and law and it was this Asian lady in front of us waiting to be seated when a guy (white) skips in front of her... We heard the Asian lady mumble (fucking white piece of shit) and since my mother in law is white she got offended and told the Asian lady that it wasn't nice to say so in addition to that, the guy she called a white piece of shit heard what was going on and called her a stupid stink ass and she need to go back to Asia which I found very disturbing since originally America doesn't belong to the white race but anyways they went back and fourth spitting racial slurs at eachother... I just can't seem to understand the big deal about this, what's going on? What the f is wrong with us humans... Why are we letting someone race play a big role of today when we all should be loving eachother until one dies. I just don't get it SERIOUSLY!

Most Helpful Guy

• They probably just generally feel bad about other people in general, and are desperately trying to find scapegoats for their troubles.

What Guys Said 9

• Many people consider their race as a team, and other races as opponents to beat and be better than in everything.

• Wow. That must be some good buffet food to cause all of that? But seriously I feel the same way. I wouldn't call them racist, hopefully they were just using race as a means of trying to hurt each other in that argument. Both are wrong for taking something like a line skip so seriously. Unfortunately this the world we live in where no one is "colorblind".

• Us? I didn't know I was racist

• It's easy to blame a person action on race and a lot of people use it as an insult.

There were so many wrongs in that situation, wonder why he skipped the line?

• Just part of life.

• lets give the white man the immunity after he rudely budded the line...

damn white people... soon your reign of terror will come to an end.

• as economies devolve, so too does the social progress that took generations to establish.

• Hmm its depand on people how there mother and father educate there kid by the way i dont have problam with sit black or white green blue i am just human being :)

• Because people are fucken idiots

What Girls Said 5

• 0|0
  • Those people were being childish.

Also, can you direct me to this fight worthy buffet?

• She needs to go back to Asia.

• He shouldn't have skipped
    Everyone is wrong in that situation though
    Its just another insult

• Some of us don't understand without one of our races we wouldn't have over half of the things we have now some of us are dumb to see that without each other we wouldn't be able to do over half of the things we do