Is it rude to stare at people's dogs?

I guess I'm a little bit obsessed with dogs. When I see one in public, I can't help but stare at them, I think they're such amazing creatures, I just can't take my eyes off them. But is it rude to stare at people's dogs? Do you feel offended/uncomfortable when people stare at your dog? I really don't wanna seem like creep, but they're just soooo wonderful. :( If it's rude or creepy Imma try doing it less.

Most Helpful Guy

• Aww you're so me. I do that too and I get nervous because I don't want to be labelled as a creep :(

I had a dog but someone killed him. I was heartbroken so that's why I never had enough courage to buy a new dog because I can't bear the pain of losing them again.

Whenever I see someone with a dog I stare at them nonstop and I really get very jealous. 😢

I love dogs so much and that's why every evening I go to a place (near the park) and feed so many street dogs. They're my best friends. They hug and lick me. That's the most awesome moment of my day. They help me to consolidate the absence of a pet in my life and I help them for their survival 😇

It's not bad at all. If I had a dog and someone stare at him in positive manner, I'd be "glad" that people love my dog. So don't worry :)

• Great answer! You're such a good person.
      I get quite jealous too, I can't wait till I get one myself sometime in the future.

P. S. I'm really sorry about your dog. :(((((

• Thank you :)

• No problem 😉

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I think most people like it. It's like when they have a nice car, people like people admiring it. It's the same for looking at their dog; they know you're admiring it and think it's a lovely dog. If I had a lush dog and people stared at it a lot, I would like it because I know they're appreciating my dog's beauty. :)

What Guys Said 10

• Don't stare at dogs eh?
    They see it as a challenge.

• The only time it is rude to stare at someone's dog is if she is holding it to her chest.

• I always stare at dogs myself but I do it out of suspicion because I'd like to be ready if that little shit pounces on me.

• Haha such a great question i think it is but only if you dont say hello to the owner
    I do feel creepy sometimes lol!

• Yeah you should say hello or something!

• Wouldn't it be weirder if you didn't know the owner at all and you started staring at their dog and than saying hello to them? :x

• @BarbaraP Maybe we should just say hi to the dogs and ignore the owners lol
      In all seriousness I think you are right, we should say hello to the owner and then show the dog attention

• I think most people do this because they think dogs are cute

• Haha I do this too. If it isn't normal I'll be the last to admit it :D

• I dunno I always tend to kidnap them because they're so cute 😊

• Would I be rude if I stare are you? You are also a beautiful creature... LOL...😀😜

• Wtf question of the week.

• I think dogs are annoying loud beasts that belong in the wild.

What Girls Said 13

• I don't think someone be offended by that.
    Perhaps they would feel you are admiring their dogs or really like them.
    Especially , if you look at the dogs with a smile.

• I do not think it is weird. Dogs are so cute. Beside i guess dog owners like it. Because you appreciate the cuteness.

• no i don't think its rude at all! dogs are awesome!

• No I don't think so... Now staring at the people is another story.

• I love dogs, I stare at peoples dogs too. I wouldn't think it's rude if people stared at my dog. They're just interested.

• Its so not rude

• I don't think it is. I kinda do that too but I mainly just make comments like "soo cute" or "aww it's a puppy", I don't remember staring without saying anything. I mean it's just a dog, some owners will probably feel flattered.

• I don't think it's rude, lol.

• No, it's not rude

• not at all

• No. I believe that is very sweet of you. :)

• No I don't think so!

• I got no idea tbh... but i always stare at them and when the owner catches me staring they normally come over to me to let me pet it :) hahhahah :D