Ladies and Gents! if you could change one stereotype that is not in favor of your opposite gender, what would it be?

shoutouts to @Applefan1 for this.

what stereotype does your opposite sex get blast with so much that you wish that stereotype could just disappear through a black hole.

anyways, mines would be that i wish that women who've had more than one sexual partners won't get labeled sluts. if this stereotype does manage to go through a black hole i bet my chances of getting laid every time i go out would be above sky level

Most Helpful Guy

• That they become antichrists during their periods - I have a feeling this is vastly overstated

What Girls Said 8

• That men have to be tough all the time. Must be pretty shitty I think.

• nope it helps you get stronger

• @dudegrt09 maybe. I mean, I hate to cry too and people (especially females) give me slack too when I cry, but if someone died or something, I think it's okay to cry.

• yes probably in exceptional circumstances i. e death of someone.

• That men can't show emotions that are considered feminine. It's crazy.. we share human emotions and regardless of biological sex you should be able to express those emotions without ridicule.

• I was also think about the fact that my gender gets "slut shamed"

• Men don't cry.

• That real women are "curvy" a skinny cat and a fat cat are both cats same with fucking people

• That they're smarter than women.

• That they all have big dicks.
    Ehhh nope.

• that all men are jerks. thats not true i have met some really nice men in my day.

What Guys Said 7

• Thanks for giving credit to my question mate. My stereotype that I would change that is against men that is not even true would be that "all men are pigs". That whole attitude in general is what I would change. It is far from the truth.

• That they overthink everything
    Turn down your brain and lets go do drive bys on people with paintball guns and if we get caught you play the innocent girl role so your bail will be set lower lmao

• Housewives do not do anything.

Housewives work harder than probably half of you fucks, for their families, every day.

• There are 7 billion of us and too many people with many different qualities and personalities.
    Every stereotypes about anything is correct in some part and incorrect to the others.

• That they have coodies

• That all women are gold-diggers.

• Every stereotype is already accurate of them.