Is there any place you don't like? And why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Where I live now. It's a very small town and full of white people. I have nothing against white people, but I grew up in three different cities, all very diverse and big, before moving here. Its full of racist assholes, homophobic and transphobic dicks, and just boring as hell. I hate it here so much that I only applied to colleges, hell community colleges, outside of here and far away. I got accepted to the one I like in the city I like too, and I'm outta here ASAP!

Just due to the lack of diversity is why I hate it here. I would be fine if there were more people, or at least more color. There are literally about 5 black people left at the high school (after some of us graduated), 10 mixed kids, 3 Mexicans, 4 Asians, 1 Indian (who graduated), 5-10 Native Americans, and the rest are all white, and thats about 1000 students.

What Guys Said 8

• I like everywhere exceptd crowded areas but they could be anywhere.

• don't take it too persoanl but countries like Turkey, Tunesia, Egypt... no special reason, just am more intrested in other countries

• Kansas City, Missouri USA I had a series of horrible experiences there. And never want to go back.

• China. dirty place, bad food

• Nursing homes, my grandmother died in one

• my work lol well the reason is its work XD

• India, because it is dirty.

• I don't like the place that's supposed to be helping me find a job. It's been nothing but shit. I'm going to be starting somewhere else with it, but, for now I have to keep going

What Girls Said 5

• The dentist and hospitals.
    Hospitals make me feel scared and think of death and sadness.
    The dentist just scares me!

• I don't like hospitals. Whenever I am at a hospital because I need to visit someone, I start feeling physically sick. I get dizzy and weak in the knees. I guess it's because I feel sorry for the patients + the typical hospital odour + bad memories.

• I don't think there's a black I don't like, but there are places I'd never travel do like North Korea, China, and the middle east, and some places in South America.

• London wasn't my cup of tea. It was really scary though

• Hospitals. Crowded areas. I'm not against people smoking but I don't like to be in area where people smoke, especially if its indoor, my asthma attacked once and since then each time I see people smoke I'd just walk away.