Why does people me only an OPTION?

It feels like I will never be good to anybody, I did not only refer to boyfriend but as well as friends and family, work. I am slim, have looks, wise, helpful and caring. i just dont understand why people took advantage when in fact i am good to them. my boyfriend says he loves me so much and he will never let me go., but then i caught him cheating many times with other girls and still keeps hidding from me. my friends dont invite me to their birthdays, they only do when they go to outings (maybe because they need more money)., and my family dont involve me into their business, thinking i did not know anything and only calls me when they want. my life really sucks. and my work (internship) sucks!! WHY Do people treat me WRONG and make me an OPTION?

Most Helpful Guy

• you're young stop worrying so much this is just life... no matter what you do and how much "better" you make your own life there will always be problems and stuff you hate look at celebrities they have everything normal people crave for yet they still complain as much as us..

you seem really sweet i hope you could keep that as you get older but it's not easy

one thing though leave your boyfriend immediately one thing in life you will never regret is breaking up with someone who cheats... and wait for someone who makes you happy being afraid of being alone is normal and being alone builds character so you don't have to deal with someone like that again

you're young and pretty i'm sure your social life is far better than you think it is... i have literally gone weeks without saying a word to anyone but i dealt with it and because of that i can play the violin do crazy stuff on a mountain bike and i now know i love reading

the only person in your life who can make you happy is yourself learn that now or later but you will learn it eventually

What Guys Said 5

• They treat you like crap because you let them. Stop being nice to people when they show you they aren't worth it. Your boyfriend keeps cheating on you, but you reward his bad behavior with kindness, forgiveness and I'm assuming sex. Why would he stop when you are giving him everything he could want regardless of how bad he treats you? People are treating you like shit because you are a pushover and you should not be nice and forgiving to people who don't even deserve your time. Find new friends and a new boyfriend.

• I dont know about your country's society but generally society is cruel. not only unknown people but people in your social cycle. It is very good that you possess these traits. You say you are a good person and I believe you. But maybe you are too good? I mean in a way that you are afraid to stand up for yourself and say no. dont be afraid to say no. Why haven't you broken up with your bf? and friend dont invite you? simple. they are not friends. You know, you dont really need much friends. 1,2 or 3 real ones are just enough. Simply said... you dont like your life? change it!

• I know exactly how you feel. And I'm sorry. But yeah, people are just like that sometimes. Life will get better though. And if you ever want someone to talk to about it, I'm all ears

• you should stop being so nice to people. they will just keep taking advantage of you cause ure so nice and they know u won't do anything about it.

• People make promises they don't keep. People lie, people deceive. Welcome to planet Earth, enjoy your stay.

What Girls Said 1

• You need to take more charge of your life. If your boyfriend cheats you aren't supposed to take him back because he'll just do it again. If your friends don't want you around, then you need to find better friends. I get the feeling you let people walk all over you and take you for granted. You're frustrated. Use that for change.