How to make a lot of money FAST?

I need to make a lot of money fast, how can I do this? I am in such a bad situation (not my fault- my current boyfriends) but I may loose my house due to this so I need help. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• the only legal way is winning the lottery.

• Oh ok I'll just do that then 😐

• No no.. I like it dryyy. ;)

• @Ihav2fart So dry it is! All I'm going to say is.. I'm not going to pay the bills for the doc xD

What Guys Said 13

• 1- Consider consulting Family and friends (See 2)
    2- Borrow, Loan, Dept, Credit (think wisely).
    3- Delay payments.
    4- Sell Car, house... .
    5- Sell single kidney.
    6- Work harder.

• Sell your "virginity" to an Arab sheik.

Honestly, your focus should be on getting your finances healthy in the long run, rather than on some get-rich-quick scheme.

Treat all your creditors the same, and maintain a good dialogue with them.

Do all the right, sensible things, and you should come out of it all right.

• Sell that body, sell that weed, sell that car.

Or get a second mortgage and don't spend money.

• Sell something of value, make something that has value, sell your labor, rent something that you have, lend money on interest. Only ways

• I have nothing of value, Iv sold all I can even down to my beloved pets. Lend money.. Uh must have it 😕 I have nothing to rent and already work a 70hr a week full time job

• Painted myself into? Screw you. I cannot get a better paying job without lots of training and years at uni which doesn't help me now does it?

• You want advice, well as I see it you have little choice, perhaps a gofundme account or another angel type savior but save that what do you want us to tell you. The secret to making money is understanding it. As it's a representation of goods and services you must provide either goods or services. You say you have no goods therefore it must be services. Your labor is your services, as you can not make ends meet at your current wages you must get higher wages. You don't have time to start a business, or other investments. What choice do you have?

• It really depends how much money and how fast you need it.

• Couple of thousand £'s and a month at most 😐

• Two full-time minimum-wage jobs (or the equivalent) would get you more than enough in a month.

Or take out a loan.

Or ask friends or family.

Or buy everything you can on credit card over the next month, so that you have enough cash.

• It's because of bank loans were r in this mess and everything is so expensive here. I don't have a credit card coz that will only increase the debt! Borrowing from one place to pay another cannot b the answer as either way it I'm owing money I can't pay back!

• By going the "immoral" route. You do what you have to do.

• Prostitution is the only way. The rest takes investment, work, and commitment. There are no get rich quick schemes that work.

• Hmm thanks for that. I don't want to get rich, I just want to get by as I said I already work full time and pick up extra so 70ish hours a week is exhausting me

• Until you have a lot more money and knowledge, there is nothing that you can do. Later, there are same investments that can gain money rapidly. But they require similar amounts of money. Commodities trading, tock trading, and currencies trading can yield millions in a day with around a 500K (usd) investment

• Rent a room or two with two months rent and deposit upfront. Oh, and dump the boyfriend.

• Best idea is probably ask a relative for money.

• Depends on how much is "alot".

• A couple of thousand ££ at least 😔

• Wait, if it's his creditors then why is it your problem? Did he offer up your house as collateral?

• Yep.. And they can turn up when ever they like to collect the debt from belongings in the house too. So my stuff is up for grabs for them too 😤

• rent out your home to uni students if you can. They will pay extra if its near campus

• Best option would be illegally but I don't think you want to get in to legal trouble.

• Crowd funding works.

Gofundme. com

Other sites like it, too. Or you can get a loan by having someone with excellent credit co-sign you but you have to pay interests but that's better than losing your house.

What Girls Said 7

• Look for a lot of open-house interviews in your area, and go to them!

Sell some of your things if you have to.

• Open house interviews? What are they?

• Yes I get paid enough to get by and so does he but he made some stupid mistakes that he can't pay back and now the bank is threatening our house. I'm so stuck. I didn't get us into this but I need to do something

• And family don't have that amount of money. Is just be passing the debt though not getting rid of it 😔

• Rob a bank. Strip. Start a fake charity for a debilitating disease. Become a prostitute.

• Hmm all would solve my housing problem as I would have no need for a house being in PRISON! Thanks anyway

• Go to you tube. Type Carol Dores.

• What's that?

• I don't need to go into it. Not for anybody's eyes here. Your other alternatives don't look good either. Take a personal loan from somebody you know that can help you. If you know anyone's rich.

• Go gambling.

• Need money to gamble...

• Sell thy body, darling, and all your problems shall be solved.

• CamWhore
    Prostitution
    Sex industry in general.

• It's kinda out there, but would you consider being a cam girl? I hear they get paid a lot.

• Hmm.. I'm certainly not attractive enough for cam girl but Iv looked into phone lines.. The set up process takes for ever! 😕 I'm still going through the forms!