Is there no worse feeling than when your enemies prosper and you don't? Or when they have a brighter future than you do?

What I mean by "enemies" is people you dislike, hate, or despise those who may have treated you wrong or someone you don't like in general

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't take any notice of my enemies

What Girls Said 4

• such things happen but we can't do anything except to focus on our own life

• Kinda. But I believe in karma, so... I think they'll fail after a while.

• its okay God has a good plan for you and they will get theirs

• If you choose to drink that poison it's your own fault. Jealousy will get you nowhere in life.

What Guys Said 9

• who gives a fuck is how I feel. there is always going to be someone better than the next in 1 aspect or another.

• A feeling worse than it is when your loved ones are going really downhill.. financially, emotionally, physically and you tried everything in your power to help them but could not.. Made me feel emasculated and really helpless.

• It is a terrible feeling, I can agree. But as a man who must state his dominance, I just find what they're weak at tell them it. It will hurt them but also better them. You keep reminding what they're weak at and then they can improve in that aspect. You can't really fix something if you don't know it's broken, 'ya dig? It works too, you get to make fun of them AND they get to work on their degrades.

• I think the worst feeling is when you have enemies but no allies.

• I get that feeling sometimes with people that are just luckier in life than me.

Just the other day I saw this hot polevaulter and saw that she was practically my age ( older than her by 21 days). She had a full scholarship to some fancy university and has traveled the world.

• I honestly couldn't care less about their goals, wether they achieve it or not. I'd look at myself

I think having enemies is okay, but having no allies is way worse

• Yup but there are worse things besides that though

• Lol my ex gained 30 pounds, im the prosperous enemy :)

• I don't have enemies.

But there are very few people I dislike.