What are you thoughts about people who come on GaG to daily bemoan the fact that they're single/lament about having a smaller than average body part?

I laugh. It's the same people over and over that I see. :)

• I wish they would quit whining.
  • They're allowed to whine so it doesn't matter how I feel.
  • I don't care what they do/I avoid those questions.
  • I haven't seen that. :o
  • What else would I do but laugh? ;D

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• eh, i find it more sad than funny tbh. Some of these guys/girls are genuinely lonely/insecure, and don't really have a proper outlet to vent their issues. The stuff with the penis sizes can be fairly ridiculous, but i have sympathy for people who don't feel like they have anyone significant in their lives. It's not a very uncommon feeling to have

• I'm sure they are. But it doesn't make it any less funny to me that they're on GAG instead of trying to become more secure in themselves and finding someone. Or ignoring advice that might help them. Some are simply set on self-destruction and you can't deter them from that path. So you can feel bad... or you can leave them to their own devices that they've set up since they chose not to listen... lol.

• I guess this site is tailored for them hahaa.

• Man, your on the attack today. The same questions do pop up continuously on this site, but men and women have their insecurities. It's just the way it is. I'm a really serious and patient person so I guess that's why the boob, penis, rate me, what is he thinking, or what does this mean if he does that, questions don't really bother me too much. Also, I noticed some ridiculous sex questions from anonymous female users that I have a hard time picturing actually originating from anything but a troll. Some of them are just off the wall, I tend to avoid the anonymous user questions.

• I'm not on the attack... lol. I'm just talking about what I see.

• @asker It is your second body part size question of the day, lol. This one was only slightly passive aggressive, but I see your point.

• They're allowed to whine so it doesn't matter how I feel but they should look at the stats first.
    http://howlongismyschlong.com/

• makes me want to do this

http://i62.tinypic.com/2gukxw7.jpg

• XD I'm just wondering how many people honestly want to block those types of questions... haha.

• its a site to ask questions on. if these people feel the need to ask such questions i'd say they've come to the right place. if that amuses you, well, good for you, having fun is important :)

• True. I'm just wondering how many people are actually annoyed by it. I mean, I used to give constant advice to one person and then he would simply ignore it and ask the same question... over and over... bahahaha.

And the ones complaining about how they're single... when they're spending their time on GAG instead of trying to find someone? Bahahaha. :)

• some people just want attention rather than actual help, i guess

• Sometimes it's funny, and sometimes I cringe for them.

• I used to cringe in the beginning and feel sorry for them. So I would answer. But after seeing them continuously and from the same people, I began to just laugh.

If they're not going to listen, what are you going to do? haha

The sad ones aren't funny though. I mean there are some guys who go anonymous and have very real questions about their penis size and the preference for women.

What Girls Said 6

• The only time it bothers me is when the same user asks the same question 5 PLUS times.

They seem obsessed or like they have body dymorphia disorder.

• The site is for asking questions, so they're really not doing anything wrong or out of the ordinary. I just try to skip over those questions. :)

• I voted B. It does get annoying, but they're technically in the right place to do it.

• I wish they would quit whining, but when I was younger I did that too. I think a lot of them are probably teenagers even if their age says otherwise. I got over the body part obsessions when I got into my older teens. But when I was like 12/13 all I cared about was that my breasts weren't big enough.

• I will say that I did that as well when I was insecure. But only to my friends. I wouldn't ever do it online... haha.

• Whoa. Back up? You were on Answerbag? I came from there and another site to here... bahaha.

• Yep. Started on Yahoo Answers, then went to Answerbag, and eventually here. I actually hated answerbag though. Everyone was really rude on there and I got so many perverts continuously messaging me when I asked the insecure body questions. You can't make your profile private on there which I find to be a big problem.

• I pretty much ignore them. Unless I'm feeling particularly feisty.

• I voted B. Honestly what are we going to do about it?

• You could laugh like I do... bahahaha. If they had a block option for those types of questions, I wonder how many people would use it? Or people could simply NOT answer the question at all and perhaps the person would get the hint.

• That's probably a good idea. I know there's one person who has at least a dozen questions regarding to him being single. I answered some of them but my answers are literally the same thing every time. Along with everyone else's. Like what's the point in asking this more than once if you're going to receive the same answers?