Your early twenties a bit late to turn your life around?

Do you think by the time you hit 20 you are just kinda set in your ways and there is no changing.. you are who you are?

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely not. Why do you think this? Between 20 and 30 you change the most, in my experience. And at 31 I'm still changing.. development of your personality doesn't really stop, you find out more and more about yourself. You become a more complete person once you become older and go through experiences, find out how certain events in your youth had an effect on certain ideas you currently have. And if you feel those events had a negative effect on how you perceive things, you can work on that and become a better human being. But it depends on the person. There are people who are very rigid and stay in their comfort zone.

• I lost my career and my girlfriend of two years in the matter of the week. Was about to live the American dream. Now I'm 22 sitting here wondering if I should even go back to school. I'll be like 26 or 27 when I graduate.

• A lot of people in my environment even start studying an entire new field in their 30's. I'm going to do the same thing as well this year. It's never too late to work on your dreams! Humans get very old these days. We don't have to rush ourselves like people had to do in the past. You're still very young! I finished my first studies when I was 27. There's no rush!

What Girls Said 6

• It's NEVER too late to turn your life around!

• You're still 18 lol you haven't been fucked over by life enough

• Oh, trust me... I may be young but I've been through so much shit, some people don't experience that much shit in their entire lifetime. So do not say that when you don't know my story.

• it's never to late to better youself... there's always room for improvement. the older you get the harder it is to change, but never too late andnever impossible :)

• i think age doesn't matter a person can change if he/she has the will to

• 20 is not too late, you should be growing up and maturing and learning life lessons in your 20's so no it's not too late then.

• Regardless of what age, if there's a strong will you could always change.

• I hope not...

What Guys Said 8

• no way dude, it's never too late to turn your life around. I know a few people that did a complete 180

• fortunately i started 2 change once i hit 20 or so... otherwise i'd b a fuckin retard by now

• No I am constantly changing and adapting

• It's never too late bro

• You can turn your life around at any age it just takes dedication.

• 20! Life is just getting good. When you turn 20 you can do whatever the hell you like.

• It's never too late. After 30 it gets tougher. At 20 you have countless chances to change direction.

• I think a person can change up to age 28

• Why 28.

• thats the switch point from early adulthood to middle adulthood