What's the biggest disrespect a GAGer ever did to you?

For me, there was this dude, about 100 pounds over weight, asked for help losing weight, so I gave him a list of dieting advice pm'd him a nutrion sheet and a basic work out plan as well as discussed different things to avoid.
who does he give MHO to?
the girl that says you don't need to lose weight you look fine <3
the hell... lol I'm all into body positivity but that was crap!
lol so what are your stories of disrespect?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a couple (as in a male and female user who were dating), spent months insulting me saying I was mentally handicapped, made fun of my weight, and were spreading rumors about me being sexually harassing and explicit with girls here (including young teens).

It was vicious stuff, GaG users that were here in 2012 can remember this. It was a big gossip factor here!

I never had two people have such vehement hatred for me for no reasons at all.

Regardless, I'm still here. I found all this attention I was getting rather entertaining. I wasn't even that mad about it! I found their detailed attention to "ruin my GaG reputation " quite the ego boost! :-P

• Lol funny they cared so much

What Girls Said 3

• Say something offensive to my race to me and then block me 😆 fucking coward

• Majority of the messages I have received on here are disrespectful.

• When I told a teenage girl she might have some sort of spine problem, which was rather obvious to see on her picture, and should seek medical help, the little bitch blocked me for no fucking reason.

What Guys Said 7

• The reason I made my profile private - I was propositioned by a 13 year old catfish - Sick on so many levels

• Act like something I said made zero sense... while offering no argument or counterargument of their own (and perhaps even openly rationalizing the *I* have to justify my opinions and beliefs, and he/she doesn't)... which is usually accompanied by name-calling and other childishness... not that I'm faultless with the name calling, but at-least I usually try to articulate what the person is doing that's out of line, rather than just slinging out random insult-labels and seeing if anything sticks...

• Asking people for their opinions, and then blatantly lashing out at anyone who's opinion doest match their own...

• People who don't understand the difference between the questions, say... "Do you think it's ok for men/women to respond to _________ thusly", vs, "why do (all) men/women insist/enjoy/waaa (!) on always ___________?"

• Really anyone that asks a question and if the answer isn't what they want to hear.

Happens all the time

• Did get a question dedicated to hating me the other day. Quite funny :P

• just curious, how was that disrespectful towards you?

but anwyays I can't remember. people have tried shit with me hahaa.

• Lol I put in effort to give an answer discussed it with him, but he sees a pretty girl send him a heart and so it hurts my MHO % . I put a lot more effort to help answer his question then that girl lol

• oh you two actually chatted. i thought you just gave your opinion and that was it.

• when they block me before lettin me x-plain :(

• the mods removing my posts for no good reason like antagonism when its just a bit sensitive subject