How do you escape your own realities?

We all need a break from reality sometimes. When I can't handle whats going on the outside world I look for a good book and a good music to at least have a moment of escape so I could think clearly and deal with everything with a sound mind. I also find GAG as a good escape. How about you?

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm trying to escape reality right now. I'm quite stressed so I need a distraction but I haven't found one that would work perfectly yet.
    Music helps a bit, but not really.
    I guess sleep is the best escape, at least then you're not thinking about things that worry you.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I love to watch good movies in these situations. I am especially into psychological thrillers, sci-fi, historical movies and dramas. I also like non-American movies a lot, especially German movies, because they have a drastically different atmosphere than American movies (usually very calm/somber). If I can't find any good movie to watch, I like to read good books (at the moment I am especially into Ken Follett) or just surf on the internet.
    Fortunately, I don't need to escape reality too often because my reality is pretty okay ;-)

1|0
    0|0
    • Nice. Good for you :)

• ill just beat up the punching bag for 45 minutes

2|0
    0|0
  • Sport or exercise helps me a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah GAG is a good way to escape reality

1|0
    0|0
  • I've no need for escaping reality.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some people go to GaG

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Going foe a run or watching a movie.

1|0
    0|0
  • I stalk my favourite tumblr accounts! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • A book, a workout, music, GaG!

1|0
    0|0
  • I try to find some good songs, good books, friends to chat with and sometimes GAG is a good place too. ☺

0|0
    0|0
  • Well.. I sing and dance.. So That's a nice escapism and I read and write too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just don't think about it and when the time comes to think about it I usually don't care.

0|0
    0|0