If a guy gets jealous when a girl talks or messages another guy, does he have feelings for her?

• Yes
    94% (17)60% (6)82% (23)Vote
  • No
    6% (1)40% (4)18% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I don't know much about boys so I don't really know if they get jealous like girls do.

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• But getting a massage from another guy is a bit out of line. It is cheating.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's why it says message.. ?

• Show All
    • Omg read the question lmao

• Your question left that unspecified. Don't blame me if you didn't state all the facts.

What Guys Said 5

• I think he might have feelings for you

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Just fucking no. Why does this keep being asked? Where is the Sticky on this website? Damn you admins and your refusal to use a sticky feature!

0|0
    0|0
    • Huh?

• The answer to your question is no. No he does not necessarily want to like you, love you, or even penis you.

• I never asked about me lmfao it was just a general question calm the fuck down

• Most likely he does

0|0
    0|0
  • It may because he has been single for many years; I actually met such guy before.

0|0
    0|0
    • What?

• Show All
    • So that's what usually happens not because he likes her?

• It depends on guy's situation; I mean, this is just one possibility and I cannot judge without further evidence.

• well, it depends

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• well yes of course jealousy strikes when a guy likes a girl but she's talking with other guys.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh ok I didn't know if guys got jealous.! Thought it was a girl thing

• haha thats what i used to think in the beginning too. its just that guys have a better technique to hide that jealousy

• Probably because jealousy comes from "want".

0|0
    0|0
  • depending on the person actually just follow ur instincts.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is possessive of her.

0|0
    0|0