How must did you view on pretty much anything change from you were a teenager to what you are now?

So like did you really like football but now hate football. Did you believe in god and now longer beleive.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I am still almost the same. Because I have been born with a very strong visual disability, I have always been more mature than other people my age. All my teachers complimented me on that but the truth is: I just had to be that way. Already at a young age, I had to think about my future a lot. I had to think of how I can be good at school to have decent chances later on in life, I had to talk to a lot of adults (doctors, nurses, social security people, explain my disability and my special needs to teachers etc.) and of course I had (and still have) to constantly worry about the future of my eyes (my condition is incurable and will eventually lead to complete blindness (unfortunately, it is very rare and thus, no doctor can tell me when. It could be in a few months or it could be in 20 years). Because of this, I have always been quite a serious person who thought a lot about life and reflected on himself. Thus, my values and my opinions haven't really changed. Already when I was 12 or 13 I thought about the big questions in life and I came to pretty similar conclusions as I do now. I think the major difference is that nowadays I know better what I actually want (when I was a teenager I had a few weird girlfriends that I wouldn't date if I met them today) and I have become a calmer, maybe in some aspects a little more cynical person. But that's pretty much it.

What Girls Said 4

• i thnk i've changed almost completely...
    my style is different, the way i look at life, the things i enjoy doing, movies i like watching, people i like.
    pretty much everything is different.

• When I was a teenager I was obsessed with money, popularity and guys. Now I don't really care about those things. Also I was anxious and scared all the time. Now I know that God will take care of me.

• I'm still a teenager.

• I went from a sour apple to a rotten banana.

What Guys Said 6

• teenager = FUCKIN RETARD
    now = better as fuck... i disown my past-self... if only i could go back in time and teach a lesson 2 my past-self i'd do it wid pleasure...

• I was convinced that I was going to be uber rich... still not rich haha

• I became very self aware as a teen and I am much the same now

• My way of thinking on everything completely changed. morals, religion, life and death, family and relationships,

I feel like my teenage self is a shell I cast off.

• Well all in know that my face is getting cuter grow older... lol😉

• Total 360. Wait. . . 180. 270?