Should this be the new feminists motto?

Feminism: Equality for women only when its convenient

• yes i agree
  • no i dont agree

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol. That's kind of funny and pretty accurate. I do believe that women should have certain rights and shouldn't be dismissed just because of their gender, but I am not a feminist. I do see your point here. I also recognize the fact that people's beliefs cause problems because they can't see the other side and they are usually the ones accusing others of exactly what they are the ones doing. People get defensive and say that someone is this or that just because they think a certain way. Those people are the ones that are usually closed-minded and more opinionated.

• Oh, and it's usually what's convenient for them or pertains to how they have lived. They believe that everyone is judging them and done so unfairly just because the other person has a different view (usually based on their own lives).

What Girls Said 3

• I thought that's what the motto for modern feminism always was.

• For some feminists this is true, for the majority it is not.

• No, that's inaccurate.

• I have to partially agree with you. While it is a bit inaccurate there are some women who do think like this.

• Vishna... Guru... honey, that's what a motto is... a generalization.

• Not all feminist feel this way, so it's an inaccurate motto. (that was the gist of my initial response) Mottoes also represent people. I feel like this motto can't, when only a small majority of the people it's describing feel this way.

What Guys Said 7

• I think that might be a generalisation

• no, nothing wrong with equality

• Thats accurate.

• The shit stirring is real.

• Once women start doing equal work, I have no problem giving them equal pay. WHEN they start doing equal work.

• That is true.

• How about: feminism, we say we want equality, but we just want to treat men like shit, because we think they are inferior.

I think its quite accurate!