If you found that your closest GAG friend made a troll question anonymously, would you be shocked?

itf somehow you learned that your closest GAG buddy made a troll question and was anonymous, would you be shcoked or surprised?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• I would honestly be more surprised if it wasn't some sort of troll question. Which is why I'm glad they don't post questions XD

• No, it's fun to spice things up on here. I've had someone confess so to say. And I liked them even more for it.

• I troll you al the time buddy 😜

• No not really... Just about all of them ask stupid off topic questions anyway that has nothing to do with giving advice so I wouldn't be shocked if they took one step further.

One of them actually already did it something about they lost their cat "pussy"... So yeah I wouldn't be surprised.

• I'd be more surprised if he/she didn't.

• no i would laugh

• I'd join in on it.

• I'd want them to link me the question

• No... I'd probably laugh.

• I'd be shocked and appalled and I'd go into a deep, deep depression.

• Online or offline, I don't have any friends...

What Guys Said 10

• Of the people I know on GaG - None of them would be malicious - A lot of them would go for funny questions - I would be the one who would throw petrol on a fire in hope of stimulating debate but not bad trolling.

• I totes wouldn't mind at all.

• It is part of life, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

• Trolling is often fun XD

• I've cut off a few GaG friendships already and I'm embarassed by the drama.

• Because they made troll questions?

• They had opinions that offended me I guess, I've done the same to others so it's normal

• was this toadet?
    no I wouldn`t be surprised

• Hahaha not really!

• depends... if he/she was insultin me in this question, sure i'd feel disappointed :/

• If it was a harmless question just for fun I wouldn't be shocked, if it was meant to heart someone especially another gager than I'd be shocked.

• No, when we chill we troll each other lots so it's to be expected. I'd like to see the q though.