If you found that your closest GAG friend made a troll question anonymously, would you be shocked?

itf somehow you learned that your closest GAG buddy made a troll question and was anonymous, would you be shcoked or surprised?

0|0
12|10

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• I would honestly be more surprised if it wasn't some sort of troll question. Which is why I'm glad they don't post questions XD

0|2
    0|0
  • No, it's fun to spice things up on here. I've had someone confess so to say. And I liked them even more for it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I troll you al the time buddy 😜

1|1
    0|0
  • No not really... Just about all of them ask stupid off topic questions anyway that has nothing to do with giving advice so I wouldn't be shocked if they took one step further.

One of them actually already did it something about they lost their cat "pussy"... So yeah I wouldn't be surprised.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be more surprised if he/she didn't.

1|1
    0|0
  • no i would laugh

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd join in on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd want them to link me the question

0|0
    0|0
  • No... I'd probably laugh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be shocked and appalled and I'd go into a deep, deep depression.

0|0
    0|0
  • Online or offline, I don't have any friends...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Of the people I know on GaG - None of them would be malicious - A lot of them would go for funny questions - I would be the one who would throw petrol on a fire in hope of stimulating debate but not bad trolling.

0|1
    0|0
  • I totes wouldn't mind at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • It is part of life, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Trolling is often fun XD

0|1
    0|0
  • I've cut off a few GaG friendships already and I'm embarassed by the drama.

0|1
    0|0
    • Because they made troll questions?

• They had opinions that offended me I guess, I've done the same to others so it's normal

• was this toadet?
    no I wouldn`t be surprised

0|1
    0|0
  • Hahaha not really!

0|1
    0|0
  • depends... if he/she was insultin me in this question, sure i'd feel disappointed :/

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was a harmless question just for fun I wouldn't be shocked, if it was meant to heart someone especially another gager than I'd be shocked.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, when we chill we troll each other lots so it's to be expected. I'd like to see the q though.

0|0
    0|0